It's a BOY! Tyler Kristopher March November 29th, 2005 at 11:51am 7 pounds, 4 ounces 20 inches long *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Celestie delivered Tyler this morning and she and the baby are doing fine now. Celestie and I were able to hold Tyler for a short time before the nurses took Tyler for some extra checkup work and a bath. Celestie did extremely well today. I am so proud of her for her strength and courage throughout this pregnancy. We will have plenty of pictures up tomorrow morning. Please check back. I'm headed back to the hospital! -Kris
Comments
You're kids are just so adorable!! What beautiful pictures of them and your home!
This video of the kids is particularly funny. Enjoyed seeing you when you were here, and seeing them in action in your blog.
We hope to see you again when you visit the Bay Area!
Take care,
Rosette (Rosario's sister)