What a cutie-pie! And so blonde!!! It looks like you and your fam are doing well. I love seeing pics and hearing about what you're up to these days! Miss you!
I can't believe it been almost a year since I posted anything to our blog. What a CRAZY and BUSY year 2011 turned out to be. Looking forward to a NEW YEAR!
It's a BOY! Tyler Kristopher March November 29th, 2005 at 11:51am 7 pounds, 4 ounces 20 inches long *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Celestie delivered Tyler this morning and she and the baby are doing fine now. Celestie and I were able to hold Tyler for a short time before the nurses took Tyler for some extra checkup work and a bath. Celestie did extremely well today. I am so proud of her for her strength and courage throughout this pregnancy. We will have plenty of pictures up tomorrow morning. Please check back. I'm headed back to the hospital! -Kris
Comments